What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- your name
- contact information including email address
- information such as addresses, postcodes, business names and other details about you and your business
- preferences and other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What We Do With The Information We Gather
We gather information when you send the information on the contact form on the website. We use that information for the following reasons:
- Replying to your questions.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided unless you have specifically chosen not to recieve these.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Your browser is probably set to allow these cookies without prompting you, however you can change this setting to block cookies. If you block cookies from this web site you may not be able to send messages from the contact form.
Session cookies used on this website allow the system to transfer information from one page to another. Without this facility the website will not work.
Links To Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling Your Personal Information
We will not pass personal information gathered by your use of this website to third parties. You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Customer Support, Unit 7, Clarke Hall Farm, The Stables, Aberford Road, Wakefield, WF1 4AL.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.